Thank you for your interest in working with Montessori Centre International (MCI).
We operate an electronic recruitment process with expressions of interest; CV’s and cover letters to be sent to email@example.com. Should you require documentation or application processes via an alternative format, please do let us know.
- Accreditation Assessor (Independent Contractor)
- Closing date: 31st March 2021o
- Please click here for a detailed role description.
- For an informal discussion about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send expressions of interest; CV and cover letter detailing how you feel you are suited to the position to email@example.com
- Please note: for all public facing roles with the Montessori Group, evidence of an enhanced DBS check must be maintained.
Equality and Diversity – our commitment
We value and support the contribution of our staff and seek to ensure that all applicants and our staff are supported and enabled and do not face unnecessary barriers to their successful employment. We have set out our commitments in our staff policies including our Equality and Diversity Policy (available to applicants on request).
Applicants will be notified by email of our shortlisting processes and interview arrangements as soon as possible after the closing date.
Conditions of appointment
All appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references; proof of identity and right to work within the UK; proof of earnings/qualifications (as necessary) and a period of probation.